Rs. 13,650/- + taxes, per person
Tour Price vis-à-vis Age Group
Upto 3 years - NIL
Above 3 to 5 - 60% of Tour Price
Above 5 - 100% of Tour Price
Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy
1) Your seat is not confirmed till the receipt of full payment of tour price
2) Your seat is not confirmed till the receipt of duly filled and signed forms of EACH guest.
3) Cancellation is not effective unless it is intimated us in writing through letter or email.
4) Refund is payable not earlier than ten working days from the date of Cancellation intimation.
|No. of days prior to the departure we receive your written intimation
||Cancellation charges deducted from the Tour Price paid
|More than 60 days
|30 days - 60 days
|10 days - 29 days
|Less than 10 days/on the departure / on tour
How to Book
The Cheque (in the name of 'AmrutYatra') for the full payment should be accompanied with duly filled and signed application forms for each of the guests may be submitted at our office – either in person or through postage / courier.
Please note that booking confirmations on phone, SMS, whatsapp, or email will not be entertained.
NEFT transfers must be followed by the receipt of your duly filled and signed application forms at our end. Mere NEFT transfer will not be deemed to be the confirmation of your seat for a particular tour.
AmrutYatra, ICICI Bank C.A. No 125105000093. Yari Road (Mumbai) Branch, IFSC: ICIC0001251
Please keep us updated about your NEFT transfers to track your credit in our account.
- 16th Dec
- 6th & 27th Jan, 10th & 16th Feb, 3rd & 29th Mar
(Subject to the confirmation from Anandwan-Hemalkasa management)
(Dates are Ex-Nagpur)
Service Tax, AC Vehicle, all meals, Accommodation, Tadoba Safari-Jeep-Guide, porter charges, & AmrutYatra Tour Escort.
Travel from your home destination to Nagpur and back, tips, shopping and items not listed in inclusions list.